Marshals nabbed the second fugitive during the arrest of the Sunbury homicide suspect in Phila.

WILLIAMSPORT — Federal marshals didn’t just arrest a Sunbury homicide suspect Monday in the Germantown section of Philadelphia.

They also nabbed another fugitive, 22-year-old Daimeer Abdul Clark, who was wanted in a non-fatal shooting in Williamsport in April.

According to the marshals, they have obtained information that Ajani Munsh-Ousha Uhuru, wanted for killing a man at a convenience store in Sunbury, may be hiding with Clark.

When they entered the residence, Clark passed without incident. However, Uhuru, 23, from Sunbury, barricaded himself in a bedroom for an hour before marshals said they negotiated his surrender.

Two firearms were found in the residence, the marshals said. They will be tested to determine if any of them were used in the Sunbury shooting, Chief Brad Hare said.

Uhuru was returned to Sunbury and held without bail on charges of homicide and manslaughter.

He is accused of killing Kareem Jakes, 30, of Sunbury, inside the Penn Jersey Food Mart in the 200 block of North Penn Street last Thursday afternoon.

Clark was transported to Williamsport and imprisoned without bail as a danger to the community.

He is charged with an incident around 1:40 a.m. on April 3 in downtown Williamsport in which multiple shots were fired and one person was injured.

Clark was charged with carrying a firearm without a license, discharging a firearm into an occupied building, possession of an instrument of crime, recklessly endangering another person, assault simple and propelling missiles on a roadway.

No one else has been charged. The injured was treated in a hospital.

Online court records show Clark was released on $50,000 bail in a Northumberland County case in July 2021 in which the charges include endangering the welfare of children, driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Records show he was also arrested in January in Philadelphia for firearms and drug trafficking. He was released after posting 10% of his $100,000 bond.


Pennsylvania Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal of man claiming innocence of 1986 murder

Pa. man accused of killing his girlfriend in 2003 to face additional charges

Comments are closed.