Forensic Equipment and Supplies Market to Reach $ 12 Billion by 2028 | Reports and data
The growing importance of DNA analysis in criminal investigations and the growing number of forensic laboratories are the key factors fueling the growth of this market
New York, December 29, 2021 – The global market size for forensic equipment and supplies is expected to reach $ 12 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.9%, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The constant growth of the market is accelerated by the constantly increasing number of crimes and violations of law and order in the world, mainly in regions with the lowest literacy rates, increasing adoption of technologies cutting-edge forensics in government and independent forensic laboratories, and the important role of DNA profiling and identification in criminal investigations. Extensive use of advanced forensic equipment by criminal investigation and intelligence agencies and increasing government initiatives to strengthen national intelligence capabilities create opportunities for market growth in the near future.
Medico-legal equipment and supplies are laboratory equipment used in the detection and analysis of evidence or samples collected from crime scenes, victims or suspects using advanced genetic and biochemical technologies and methods. These tools are widely used by forensic professionals in criminal investigation, pharmaceutical and biotechnology research, and academic studies. Forensic equipment is used for trace detection, forensic toxicology, DNA sequencing, body fluid analysis, fingerprint identification, blood pattern analysis, facial reconstruction , compound determination of harmful chemicals and analysis of fire debris. The growing number of forensic laboratories, the massive adoption of highly advanced forensic technologies in criminology, toxicology and pharmacology, and increased government investments in the forensic industry are other critical factors responsible for the growth of the drug industry. global market for forensic equipment and supplies. However, the snowballing costs of forensic equipment is a major factor which is expected to hamper the market growth in the coming years.
Access a free sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3895
Highlights of the report:
- On the basis of the product type, the reagents and consumables segment stands out as the most dominant market segment, representing the highest revenue share in 2020. This segment is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, mainly due to the increasing use of forensic reagents and consumables in trace analysis, the increasing use of DNA profiling in criminal investigations and the increase in government spending for the development of forensic science.
- The drug / toxicology testing segment is estimated to emerge as the major application segment during the forecast period. The growing incidence of crimes, such as homicides, poisonings, drug addiction and murder, across the world, the emergence of advanced toxicity analysis platforms and the increasing availability of medical toxicology laboratories. legal are among the most vital factors fueling the growth of this segment.
- North America on track to become the leading regional segment of the global forensic equipment and supplies market market over the estimated period, holding the highest revenue share. The presence of strong justice systems in North America, primarily the United States, the region’s major crime investigation agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), increased government investment in l he forensic industry, rapid adoption of advanced forensic technologies in various independent and government forensic laboratories are the key factors in the growth of this regional segment.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, SCIEX (Danaher Corporation), GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer, Agilent Technologies, Air Science, QIAGEN NV, Illumina, Inc., Lynn Peavey Company, Waters Corporation, BVDA International, Spectris, Safariland, LLC, Horiba and Sirchie are the main market competitors.
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/forensic-equipment-and-supplies-market
For the purpose of this report, the global forensic equipment and supplies market is segmented on the basis of product type, instrument type, application, end-user, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Evidence drying cabinets
- Reagents and consumables
- Low temperature storage devices
By type of instrument (revenue, billion USD; 2018-2028)
- Spectroscopy equipment
- Mass spectrometers
- Fluorescence spectrometers
- Infrared spectrometers
- UV-visible spectrometers
- Atomic absorption spectrometers
- DNA analyzers
- PCR instruments
- Sanger sequencers
- Electrophoresis instruments
- NGS Instruments
- Fingerprint analyzers
- Blood chemistry analyzers
- Forensic cameras
- Laboratory centrifuges
- Gas chromatography systems
- Liquid chromatography systems
- Others (automated liquid handling systems, laboratory evaporators, powder flow analyzers, cage change hoods, powder dispensers, forensic workstations, etc.)
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- DNA analysis
- Drug testing / Toxicology
- Blood test
By End User (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Independent forensic laboratories
- Government forensic laboratories
- Research laboratories and university institutes
Buy the Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3895
By region (revenue, billion USD; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Request a personalized research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3895
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- Reports include historical (2018-2020) and forecast (2021-2028) data points, revenue and CAGR in tabular, figure and graph format, with detailed and qualitative written information supporting each. .
- The revenue breakdown is provided for each segment in these formats for the world, region and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains information on growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on the customers, competitors, suppliers / distributors and other players and the global market.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can help in many ways and provide a clearer understanding of the strategies deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various others. factors that improve a company’s sales or can provide ideas for focusing on merger and acquisition as a strategy or entering into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains the profiles of the major companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographic scope, market footprint, head office, growth rate, recent developments, product / service. , their expansion strategies, their expansion investments, etc.
Explore the latest trend research reports by reports and data
Nurse Call System Market, By Type (Integrated Communication Systems, Button Systems, Intercom Systems, Mobile Systems), By Technology, By Application, By End Use and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cervical Dysplasia Market by Diagnosis Type (Diagnostic Tests [HPV Test, Pap Smear Test, Biopsy], Diagnostic devices [Colposcopy]), by application (hospitals and clinics, diagnostic centers, outpatient surgery centers) and by region, forecast to 2028
Interventional Oncology Market By Product (Embolization Devices, Ablation Devices, Support Devices), By Procedure (Tumor Embolization, Tumor Ablation), By Cancer Type (Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Metastasis Bone, Breast Cancer, Others), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, Outpatient Surgery Centers, Others) and Forecast by Region, 2021-2028
Cryptococcosis Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Type (Amphotericin B, Flucytosine, Fluconazole and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Pharmacy, Mail Order Pharmacies and Others) and Region , forecast until 2028
Sexual Enhancement Supplements Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Product Type (Male Sexual Enhancement Supplements and Female Sexual Enhancement Supplements), by Distribution Channel (online stores and retail stores) and by region Forecast until 2028
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, products, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and our ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem gives our clients the opportunity to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-forensic-equipment-and-supplies-market